Self-filtering protection and safety mask KN95 classified as PPE (Personal Protective Equipment), equivalent to FFP2 according to the European standard EN 149: 2001 + A1: 2009 and certified according to the GB2626 standard. Minimum filtration efficiency ≥ 95%. Single-use, non-reusable model.5 Layers. 54% Non-Woven / 24.5% meltblown / 21.5% Cotton thermal insulation.
• Listed as PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
• Equivalence to FFP2 (EN 149: 2001 + A1: 2009)
• Minimum filtration efficiency: ≥95%
• Certified according to GB 2626-2006
• Single-use, non-reusable model
* Due to the characteristics of this product, changes and returns are not accepted.