- Mask made up of 3 layers, 100% organic cotton - TNT 70 gr. / 100% organic cotton. Maximum 110 washes.
- Wash hands with soap and water or hydroalcoholic solution.
- Take the mask and adjust the gums to the ears.
- Lower the bottom to the chin and adjust to the nose.
Once adjusted, DO NOT TOUCH THE MASK WITH YOUR HANDS. If necessary, wash your hands before touching or use hydroalcohol.
Removing the mask:
- Remove the mask without touching the outer front part.
- Discard if you have already passed the washing cycles.
- Wash your hands with soap and water or use hydroalcoholic solution.
It is recommended to wash by hand or in a cycle of delicate clothes at max. 30 degrees. Do not use bleach.* Due to the characteristics of this product, changes and returns are not accepted. Designed and manufactured in Catalonia at the Ponent Penitentiary Center. See Certificat ITEL.
Bundles scarf design, made of brown and black boxes, virtually unchanged over time, has become in the last century in the most vivid and endearing symbol of catalan folk life. Thus, when the business is encouraged in the markets, when the population had to move between the inhabited areas and the countryside, where the figures of dealers and errand people were relatives in towns and cities..., bundles scarfs adopted as the most practical way of wrapping and transporting all kinds of rags and small packages. Its both ends tied system facilitated the package could be loaded directly on a back, on a stick or just at hand. The neutral colours and its heavy-duty cotton did it adaptable to all needs and extraordinarily durable.
Today, when life systems and trade relations have changed so dramatically, the recovery of this type of tissue in all kinds of garments application gets married modern functionality with the taste of the good traditions.
Products 'Made in Cire' are manufactured by inmates of prisons of Catalonia.